Logan Visitor Information
Welcome to Logan, Queensland!
Logan is a city located in the southeastern part of Queensland, Australia. With a population of over 300,000, it is one of the fastest-growing cities in Australia. There are plenty of things to see and do in Logan, whether you're interested in nature, culture, or history.
- Springwood Conservation Park - This park has over 36 hectares of natural bushland and walking trails.
- Daisy Hill Koala Centre - This center is home to over 20 koalas and offers guided tours and information about the local wildlife.
- Logan Art Gallery - This gallery features exhibitions of contemporary Australian art and hosts workshops and events.
- Berrinba Wetlands - This wetland area offers walking trails, picnic areas, and a chance to observe local wildlife.
- Logan City Eats and Beats - This food and music festival is held monthly and features a range of food trucks and live music performances.
- Logan Running Festival - This marathon and fun run event is held annually and attracts participants from all over Australia.
- Logan Eco Action Festival - This festival is held annually and focuses on promoting environmentally sustainable lifestyles and practices.
Logan is easily accessible by car or public transportation. The city's public transportation network includes buses and trains, which connect to other areas in Queensland. Taxis and ride-hailing services are also available. If you prefer to bike or walk, there are plenty of bike paths and walking trails throughout the city.
Logan has a range of accommodation options, from budget-friendly hotels to luxurious resorts. Some of the most popular options include:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Robertson Gardens - This hotel offers affordable rooms and suites, as well as a pool and restaurant.
- Hotel Gloria - This boutique hotel features stylish rooms and suites, as well as a restaurant and bar.
- McNevins Logan Park Motel - This motel offers comfortable rooms and apartments, as well as a pool and restaurant.
Plan Your Visit
If you're planning a visit to Logan, be sure to check the city's official tourism website for more information on attractions, events, and accommodations.
Enjoy your visit to Logan, Queensland!